- The personal information we may collect from you when you visit our Website, respond to our emails, place orders via mail or fax, use our mobile applications, place orders through social media applications (such as our Facebook App) or otherwise contact us via telephone, email, fax or mail (collectively, our “Services”),
- why we gather information from you,
- how we collect it,
- how we use it, and
- the choices you have regarding our use of personal information you have provided.
Note: You must be 18 years or older and the age of majority in your place of residence to use, subscribe or register as a member of Fitminis.com. The Service is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose personal information from or about children under 13 years of age.
Why do we gather information?
The Service gathers personal information to help improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers and discounts from us, our affiliated brands and selected third parties.
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our website, emails, mail, fax, telephone, mobile applications and social media applications (such as our Facebook App) including when you:
- place an order,
- participate in our forums, surveys, contests, promotions, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, and membership registrations, and
- engage in other activities, services, products and resources we make accessible to our customers, members or users.
Depending on how you interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address, user ID and contact information,
- billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, alternate or additional billing information and billing address),
- and birth date, if you choose, or are otherwise required to, enter such information, interests,
- products purchased and occasion type (for example, Mother’s Day),
- any promotion or gift card code and related information
- Message and gift recipients’ names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses,
- device information – information about your mobile device, including platform information and device location
- application information – application information, including which of your applications are used, how your applications are used and the duration of use of your application,
- network information – network information, including IP address, network carrier and country code,
- browsing information, such as how you interact with the Services; and
Information you provide to us may be collected by us even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise cancelled. Members may also add to their Address Book the name, address and telephone number of friends or other persons to whom they may wish to send our products. Other Members do not have the right to view and edit your Address Book entries.
How we use “Cookies” and “Action Tags”.
Advertisements for our products and services may appear on third party websites around the Internet. Some websites and services deliver these advertisements based upon data that has been previously collected about your past behavior online. For example, if you have viewed websites about healthy snacks, these websites or services may display to you an advertisement for our products. This kind of targeted advertising is sometimes called interest-based or online behavioral advertising. It is generally not based upon your personal information (such as your name or email address), but rather, upon your online activities. We do not control such third party websites or services on which these advertisements appear. Further, we do not control how they collect and use data about your online activities.
We collect data from you for use in interest-based advertising when you use our Services. Other companies may serve interest-based advertisements on our Services.
How we use the information we collect
We use information we collect to communicate with you, to process your orders, to improve our products and services, to conduct research, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, to inform you and your gift and message recipients of offers and discounts from Fitminis Eats Pvt. Ltd. and our affiliated brands and to enable you to receive credits for purchases under loyalty or buying programs which you have joined.
We may also share your information, including your email address, with our vendors and service providers, but we only authorize them to use such information for our benefit, for instance, to better communicate appropriate offers to you as a consumer. We may transfer your information in connection with the sale, merger, reorganization or change of control of us or the division responsible for the Services with which your information is associated or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
Links to Other Web Sites
We may provide you with the ability to log into our Service using a social media account, such as Facebook Connect. We do not control the activities of such social media services and have no control over the data they collect or their privacy practices. You should review their privacy practices before using any such social media service.
Security and Passwords
We use a secure processing server on our website when collecting information from our customers so that we can maintain a high level of security for the personal information entered by you. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information we receive. Portions of the Service (such as our Member registration and Address Book) may require registration and log-in processes in which you will select a user ID and password (collectively, the “Password”). Passwords provided to you by us are the confidential property of the Company and may be used by you solely for your individual use of the Service (and otherwise as specified by us). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password and for all activities that occur using your Password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password or accounts.
Intellectual property rights
Fitminis is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights on our site whether registered or unreigistered. These works are all protected by copyright laws and all rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of our copyright materials for commercial purposes without first obtaining a license to do so from our licensors and us.